PNB provides an extensive range of banking services and facilities to its account holders. The account balance can be checked with the help of the PNB Balance Check Number. With the help of the PNB Balance Check Number, customers can track their account balances anytime. The registered mobile number should be used to make a balance inquiry. Let us now discuss the different ways to check the PNB account balance, including mobile banking, missed calls, and more.
How to Register Mobile Number?
It is important to get the mobile number registered to avail of the PNB Mini Statement as well as to get SMS Banking activated. The registered mobile number is linked to the bank account and whenever any transaction is made, the information is sent via SMS. One can get his/ her mobile number registered by visiting the bank and filling out the form. Also, to register the mobile number for missed calls and SMS Banking, one can call the toll-free number 1800 180 2223.
The bank will send a confirmation message, once the number gets registered. The PNB account holders can check the account balance, and get the PNB Mini Statement via missed call or SMS service once the mobile number is registered.
Different Ways for PNB Balance Check Number
1. Via Missed Call:
To make a balance inquiry, account holders are required to call on the below-mentioned numbers:
1800 180 2223 (Toll-free)
Give a missed call from the registered mobile number with the bank to make a balance inquiry. An inquiry can be made for Fixed Deposit Accounts, Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, and many more.
Also, to get a PNB Mini Statement via missed call, account holders are required to call on PNB Mini Statement Number, i.e
1800 180 2223
0120 2303090 (Chargeable)
2. Via SMS:
PNB Account holders are required to send an SMS to the PNB Balance Enquiry Number. The message should be sent to 5607040 in the below-mentioned format:
BAL<space>16-digits Account Number
Some other keywords that can be used to avail services via SMS are as follows:
|Balance Enquiry||<BAL><space><16-digit account number>|
|Mini Statement Enquiry||<MINSTMT><space><16-digit account number>|
|Self-Transfer of Funds||<SLFTRF><space><fromA/C><space><to A/C><space><AMOUNT>|
|Check Status Enquiry||<CHQINQ><space><cheque number>< space><16-digit account number>|
|Stopping Payment of Cheque||<STPCHQ><space><16-digit account number>|
3. Via Online Banking:
An account holder is required to register for PNB Netbanking to check the Account balance via Internet Banking. The bank would then provide a unique User ID and a password, with the help of which account holders can access their net banking and take advantage of the services offered.
Below are the steps to make a PNB balance inquiry via net banking and check your account balance conveniently:
- Log in to the PNB net banking account using your login ID and password.
- Select “Account Summary” from the dashboard.
- Click on “Check Account Balance”.
- The balance will then be displayed on the screen.
4. Via Mobile Banking:
PNB mPassbook is a digital version of a passbook that allows customers to view the PNB mini statement, transaction details, and transaction history through the mobile app. With the help of mobile banking applications, customers can carry out online transactions, check account balances, and conveniently manage their banking needs. Mentioned below are some of the applications that can be used to check account balances:
- PNB one: It is available both on Android and IOS devices. Customers can avail of all the banking services like PNB balance checks, PNB Mini statements, Funds transfers, chequebook requests, etc.
- PNB mobiEase: This application facilitates banking services like SMS banking, USSD, Missed call banking service, etc.
- PNB mPassbook: It seems like you’re providing information about PNB mPassbook, a digital service offered by Punjab National Bank (PNB) in India. This digital passbook allows retail customers to view their account information, including the PNB mini statement and transaction history, using a mobile app. Customers can access this service by using their registered mobile number, providing convenient access to their banking information on the go. This is a useful and modern way to keep track of their account activities without the need for a physical passbook.
Mentioned below are the steps to use the PNB mobile banking apps to check the account balance:
- Download the PNB One app from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Click on “New User” to register.
- Enter the PNB bank account number.
- Choose mobile banking or both mobile banking and internet banking.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Register using “Debit Card” or Without Debit Card”.
- Set Login PIN along with TPIN.
- A message containing the User ID would be received.
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Enter the User ID and set the MPIN.
- Use all these credentials to make a login.
5. Via ATM:
Mentioned below are the steps to check the account balance by visiting the ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM.
- Insert PNB ATM cum Debit Card.
- Enter 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select “Balance Enquiry”.
- The account balance will then be displayed on the screen.
6. Via UPI:
Mentioned below are the steps to check the account balance via UPI:
- Download any UPI app on your smartphone.
- Set the password code.
- Select the bank account for which the balance is to be checked from the list of bank accounts.
- Click on “Check Balance”.
- Enter the “UPI Pin” that has been created.
- It will now show the balance on the screen
7. Via WhatsApp Banking:
The PNB balance check number for the WhatsApp facility is +91-9264092640. Firstly, a customer is required to add the number +9264092640 to the contact list and send “Hi” to the provided number from the registered mobile number on WhatsApp.
It would then show a list of bank accounts linked to the registered mobile number. Choose the account for which the balance is to be checked amongst all the bank accounts. This is a free-of-cost service.
Mentioned below is a list of services offered by WhatsApp Banking:
- Balance Check
- Online opening of bank account
- View 5 recent transactions
- Request a chequebook
- Download various forms
- Check Interest Rates, Loan Schemes, Insurance Products, etc.
8. Via USSD:
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data allows users without having a smartphone or an internet connection to use mobile services. Below are the steps to check the PNB account balance via USSD:
- Register the mobile number with the bank account.
- Open the phone dialer and dial.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Enter the first three letters or IFSC code or the 2-digit bank code followed by send.
- Follow the instructions and a PNB balance check can be made or a PNB Mini Statement can be received.
- By Calling a Toll Free Number:
Account holders may call the PNB Toll-Free Number to make a balance inquiry.
The toll-free number is 1800 180 2222.