Getting the right router as per your requirements is surely quite confusing as there are various routers available in the market to select from. However, Ubee WiFi is gaining tremendous popularity these days. The interactive offers the modem serves are quite effective when it comes to receiving and transmitting multimedia communication. Ubee serves with wireless gateways and data cable modems which are available at reasonable prices. Again, Ubee is highly recommended when it comes to a stable internet connection and secure network. Interesting isn’t it?
But have you ever thought of having the access to the control panel of your router? Generally, it is not required, but if in any circumstances, you need to have the access, how is it possible? Mostly the experts of professionals carry out this job. But you can still work on your own in having the access to the control panel. And through this piece of information, we shall learn the same.
How to log in to the Ubee router?
If you are looking for the various ways to Ubee login, here are the detailed steps to have the access to your web interface.
- Firstly, connect your device which is a laptop, computer, or mobile device to the internet.
- On your device, open the web browser that is Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or any other browser you are using.
- Go to the address bar and type the IP address of Ubee which is 192.168.0.1 on the address bar.
- In case the IP address doesn’t work, type another IP address on the address bar that is 192.168.100.1 (when connecting with the IP address, make sure you are connected with the internet of Ubee, or else you shall be redirected to the error page).
- Once you enter the IP address, you shall be directed to the login page where you need to enter the username and password
- If you have purchased the router newly and are logging in the first time, you need to use the default username and password that is mentioned on the backside of the router or on the user manual.
- If in case you have changed the password, you shall have to use the changed password and username to log in.
Once you enter the username and password, the control panel shall open up on the screen. You can now make changes in the configuration or other router settings.
Ubee Router login IP Address:
The Ubee router has a unique IP address that works similar to the link for the web interface of your router. Once you log in using the IP address you can control and manage the factory settings with ease. However, the Ubee router login is different for different devices. Let’s take a quick overview of the IP addresses for different devices.
The IP address for Windows OS:
Here is how you can log in to the Windows OS device using the Ubee internet.
- Firstly, go to the address bar of your device and type cmd.
- Select the option “Command Prompt” for proceeding forward.
- Now type “ipconfit” on the window that pops up and give a click on the option “Enter”.
- From the list that appears on the screen, select the option “Default Gateway” which would take you to your IP address.
The IP address for the OSX device:
Here is how you can get to the IP address of your OSX device using Ubee internet.
- On your computer (Apple device), go to the Terminal Window, and to reach there, you need to select Finder, then Applications, then Utilities, and finally Terminal.
- In that window type the link or IP address “netstat –nr | grep default.
- Once you type the link, give a tab on “Enter”.
Once the computer processes the request, your IP address would appear on the screen.
How to reset the Ubee router?
Have you forgotten the username or password of your Ubee modem login? Don’t worry. We can fix this problem with ease. All you need to do is follow the steps given below to reset the modem.
This is one of the easiest methods of resetting the modem. All you need to do is check for the reset button on the router which is located either on the backside or on the bottom of the router or modem. Simply use a pointed device for pressing the “Reset” button for around 15 to 30 seconds. Once the light starts blinking, release the button. Once the lights become stable, it means the resetting of the modem is complete and the device would have restarted on its own. Make sure when you are pressing the Reset button, the device is actively connected to the router or Ubee connection.
It should be noted that once you reset the router or modem, the default password and username would be activated. Hence, when you log in you need to use the default username and password.
- PIX Link Setup Guide
- Admin login TPlinkwifi router
- Arris Router Login guide
- Asus Router Login guide
- Routerlogin guide
(For more updates on Ubee Link Router or other updates, keep visiting SDASrinagar.com)