Are you searching for Srinagar Master Plan 2035 (Final)? Here you will get the Master Plan for Srinagar, Do check. Srinagar Master plan is future plan announced by Srinagar Metropolitan Region (SMR) for development of Srinagar.
Key points of Srinagar Master Plan – 2035
- Additional 440 primary schools and 150 higher secondary schools will be required in Srinagar city.
- One school for 7500 population for Class-VI to XII, this also sums up that additional 11 lac population will be needed by 2035.
- For differently-abled children, Five additional schools (each one) in Budgam, Ganderbal, Pulwama, Bandipora and Baramulla districts.
- SMR requires 1800 pre-primary schools, preparatory schools with one school per 250 children.
- Srinagar City’s Estimated population will be 35 lacs by 2035.
- 766 square kilometers of area were considered to develop while finalising Srinagar master plan draft.
- Srinagar Master Plan includes 160 villages and 6 District near by Srinagar.
So, These are the key points of Final Draft announced by SMR for Srinagar Development. You can find the detail PDF below.
Download Srinagar Master Plan 2035 PDF
Click here to download Srinagar Master Plan 2035 (Final) PDF.
Click here to Download Approved Land Use Map – 2035.
For More Updates related to Srinagar, keep visiting https://www.sdasrinagar.com/