Routers allow multiple computers in sharing a common Internet connection from the ISP or Internet Service Protocol. Along with the modems the routers provide internet to your devices in the house and offices. Again, they also help with a firewall to secure the network of your home and the internet. And NETGEAR is among the various routers that provide the fastest networks through WiFi services.
Through this piece of information, we shall discuss how to have access to the routerlogin page of NETGEAR, and the problems and solutions that might hinder while logging in, particularly for first-time users.
How to access the Router login page for configuring the router?
For having the access to the NETGEAR router login page through a web browser, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly, open your device that is linked with your router’s network and start the web browser
- Go to the search bar and type routerlogin.net on the address bar (you can also type the IP address if you have it)
- On entering the link on the address bar, the login page would appear on the screen
- Enter the username and password of the administrator and click on Login
On entering the username and password, the Basic home screen would appear on the screen. The default username and password of the NETGEAR router are “admin” and “password” respectively.
How to set up the NETGEAR Router?
Once you have logged in to the router, you can easily start with www routerlogin net setup for the router. Here is what you have to do:-
- After logging in, go to the option “Internet” from the menu list.
- Next search for the option “Setup Wizard” and select it.
- After that select the option New Connection and start configuring the net router as per the instructions given by NETGEAR Genie.
- In case you come across the “PPPoE DSL Internet Connection” ask for your username and password to the ISP.
- Once the router has been configured, the status of the internet connection would turn OK.
- Next, you have to try to configure the WiFi from the Wireless section.
- Select the option SSID for the WiFi network.
- Next, select a suitable password and type it in the Security Options section (WPA2-PSK).
- Select Apply for all the changes made.
Once you apply all the changes you have completed the setup of the router.
How to change the login password for your NETGEAR router?
Are you willing to start with www.routerlogin.net change password option? It is very easy to make changes to the password of the router. Here is how you can do so after logging in using the default username.
- In the NETGEAR router settings, visit the Advanced Administration option.
- After that go to the Set Password option.
- First, enter the default password and after that enter a new password you are willing to set.
- Enter the new password two times and confirm.
Once you have entered the password twice, click on the option Apply. Your new password would be set. You can use the new password now for www.routerlogin.net login.
How to reset the NETGEAR administrator password?
Do you want to learn how to reset the NETGEAR administrator password through the password recovery option? Here is how you can do it.
- Firstly, connect your device to the NETGEAR WiFi connection.
- Open any of the internet browsers and enter the NETGEAR Router Login link net login.
- The login page would appear on the screen.
- Select the option Cancel and the Router Password Recovery page would appear on the display.
- Enter the serial number of the router which is printed on the bottom or backside of the router or modem.
- Enter the serial number and select the option Continue.
- Answer the security questions after which the administrator password would be visible on the screen.
If you fail to answer the security questions, you will have to reset the modem or router for factory settings.
The router login net address, which is http://www.routerlogin.net is the domain name of the router. The router would recognize this domain name and redirect you automatically to the NETGEAR login page of the router. This eliminates the requirement of remembering the default IP addresses. You can easily log in to the router’s admin page by this link.
Once you have logged in to the settings page, the user would have the access to all the features of the advanced router including Network Speed Test, Parental Control, Guest Network, etc. for obtaining the Firmware updates related to the router.
However, many times, when users start with the setup process of the NETGEAR router, they fail to connect with the login page and receive errors as the NETGEAR Router Login doesn’t work. For resolving this error, make sure the device is configured properly and correctly with the WiFi router.
Which Wifi Router Brands uses Routerlogin.net?
Only NETGEAR wifi router can be setup using Routerlogin.net.
How To Change Password using Routerlogin.net?
You can follow the guide or steps mentioned above. Use the steps and find out how to change it.
What are Default logins for routerlogin.net?
The Default logins for www.routerlogin.net is below;
- Login 192.168 8.1 Admin
- 192.168.3.1 Admin Login
- Wifi router login 192.168.11.1
- Wifi modem login 192.168.2.1
- Login with 192.168.188.1
(For more updates on Routerlogin.net and a guide to changing passwords, keep visiting SDAsrinagar.com)