Jio is a popular and successful telecom service provider in India. With a huge customer base, the company captures around 36.15% market share in 2021. Again, Jio also launched a new service 4G LTE service in 2016 through which the subscribers received unlimited voice calls and data. Hence, compared to other famous operators like BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, and Airtel, Jio offers the customers various attractive plans and offers at comparative rates. Jio has introduced a new era in the telecom sector and has abridged the powerful competition by reducing the bills to around 60 to 70 per cent of the customers.
Are you new to Jio? Or are you looking for a new and appropriate and beneficial plan for your Jio number? But don’t know how to get the offers and other details? Don’t worry. Through this article, we shall help you with the list of Jio offer check number to get all the offers and plans on hand.
Guide to check Jio Offer Via USSD Code:
The Jio users can now use the USSD codes for checking the validity and balance along with other offers. Here is the list of USSD codes you need to dial.
- The customers can dial number 199 from the registered mobile number and obtain the details regarding the latest offers and plans available for your Jio number.
- The customers can also send an SMS by typing MY PLAN in the message section and sending it to the Jio Offer check code 199.
- On sending the SMS, the customers would receive an SMS with the latest Jio balance along with other attractive offers for your Jio number.
This is one of the fastest and most used methods for learning about the Jio offers.
How to Check My Plan in Jio?
The customers can now also get the details about their current plan and other offers through the MyJio App. Here are the steps for how the customers can use the MyJio App.
- Download and Install the MyJio App if you don’t have it on your smartphone through the Google Play Store.
- Open the MyJio App and sign in or log in using the Jio mobile number.
- Once you log in, the dashboard would be visible on the screen.
- Now check out the More Options tab and give a click on the tab My Plans.
When the My Plans page would open, it would help you with the current Jio balance and other details along with the best offer list for your mobile phone. The customers would not only receive all the plans offered by Jio but would also receive the best plans specially designed for their Jio numbers. However, it should be marked that this method is only possible to use if you have a smartphone.
How to check offers and plans through a call?
Similar to other telecom service providers, Jio also has a customer care number which is a toll-free number. The customers can also give a call on the toll-free number and learn about the latest plans and offers suitable to their Jio number with ease. The toll-free number for Jio is 1800 889 9999 or 1991. Once you give a call on this number, an IVR machine would help you with various options. The IVR machine would first ask you to select your preferred language. Once you select the language, the IVR machine would guide you to the Jio offer check no through which you would be able to know about the recharges and plans Jio serves. On selecting the plan or offer, the IVR machine would also provide you with complete details about the plan or offer you have selected. You can also activate the plan from the toll-free number by selecting the plan code or by recharging with the plan amount.
Offers and plans on Jio Website:
Another way of learning about the latest offers and plans of the Jio number is through the official website of Jio. This is among the easiest ways of checking on the latest offers. For checking the offers through the website, here is what you need to do.
- Visit the official website of Jio, jio.com.
- Select the tab mobile and enter the 10-digit mobile number.
- Once you enter the mobile number, you shall receive an OTP on the number.
- Enter the OTP on the website and click on the submit option.
- Once you enter the OTP, you shall be able to check your current plan in the My Account option. The section would give you all the details about the number like the current balance, plan, data usage, SMS, voice calls, etc.
- Search for the option Prepaid or Postpaid on the screen for your type of SIM card.
Once you give a click on the prepaid or postpaid, you shall receive the list of the latest offers available to the Jio users.
(For more updates on Jio, keep visiting SDASrinagar.com)