Currently, storing all types of files on Google Drive is the choice that many internet lovers choose. The reason is saving files in Google Drive can make things easier for you and minimize the use of your cellphone or PC’s internal memory.
For those of you who still need clarification about how to upload files or photos to Google Drive, don’t worry! Below, we summarize how to save files in Google Drive.
Cara menyimpan file di google drive changed to How to save files in Google Drive via iPhone/Android
For those of you who want to store large files or organize documents by folder, Google Drive could be an alternative. Here are the steps:
- Download Google Drive on Appstore/Playstore
- Then, open the Google Drive application on your phone.
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Then select the ‘New’ button icon in the bottom right corner.
- After that, select the ‘Upload’ menu option to start saving the file to GDrive.
- Next, please find the file you want to upload to Google Drive, then tap the file to select it.
- If so, wait until the file upload process is complete.
How to Save Files in Google Drive via Laptop/PC
From your PC, you can save all types of files. Starting from files with the extension .rar, .exe, .pdf, .apk, to .mp4. You can try this method so that your laptop doesn’t slow down because it stores lots of files on the internal HDD. Here are the steps:
- Open the Google Drive Website (https://drive.google.com/drive/) in Chrome or Firefox.
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Then click the ‘New’ button and select the ‘Upload File’ option.
- Select the file you want to upload to Google Drive storage, then click ‘Open.’
- Later, an upload notification sign will appear and wait until the upload process is complete.
- If so, it means your files are already stored in GDrive.
To save space on your device, you can save most files and photos to Google Drive. This service from the technology giant Google can also be used to upload, open, share and edit files.
“You can upload, open, share, and edit files with Google Drive. When you upload files to Google Drive, they will take up storage space in your Drive, even if you upload them to someone else’s folder,” Google wrote on its Support page.
A number of files can be saved via Google Drive. Namely starting from documents, images, audio, to videos.
Before uploading files to Google Drive, make sure you have a previous Google account. If not, create an account first.
Apart from being used to store files or back up your files, Google Drive can also be used as a download server on your website, such as a free movie download website, music download website, or even large game downloads. Still, unfortunately, Google Drive can detect that the uploaded file is a file which violates copyright.
Currently, we have a complete choice of free hosting or file storage media on the internet. There are no file type restrictions, and it can go up to 15 GB or even more for premium users.
Can You Use the Google Drive Unlimited Tutorial for Free?
If you need unlimited storage space, you can choose Google Drive, with its complete service, the best solution. By using this service, you can expand storage space on Google Drive.
However, for those who use Google Drive Unlimited, it doesn’t cost a penny. To make Google Drive complete for free is easy.
Google Drive Unlimited is also very suitable for those of you who need large amounts of storage space. Moreover, if a virus suddenly attacks your laptop, all data can be lost suddenly and quickly.
Therefore, for those who have a lot of important data, you can back it up first. By using services from Google Drive, you can keep your data under control safely.
Unlimited Google Drive Tutorials
Google Drive Unlimited is something that several groups of people need. In fact, currently, Google Drive is also a choice when you want to store large files.
Unfortunately, not many people really understand the various unlimited Google Drive tutorials. Some steps or methods that must be taken are:
- Open the site from Google Drive first.
- Fill in all the columns on the main page. One important thing that must be filled in is email and select the column menu that says “Sinclair Community College”.
- If you have completed filling in all the data, all you have to do is fill in the captcha then click the word get.
- Wait until you are given a notification or notification indicating success. After that, you just have to open an account from Google Drive and select the “shared drive” menu.
- If you have registered your email at the previous stage, you will immediately be given a view of the archive folder at once from Sinclair.
- Click on the folder section, and there, you can upload files freely. In fact, there is no limit while the file upload is in progress.
- Done: when you have successfully upgraded your unlimited Google Drive account, all the features in it can be used freely.
Benefits of Using Google Drive Unlimited Tutorial
By using Tutorial Google Drive changed to Google Drive Tutorials unlimited, there are several benefits that can be obtained. Some of these advantages are:
- Have lots of access
The first advantage of using the Google Drive Unlimited tutorial is that it has lots of access. One example is being able to access Google Drive using several devices such as computers, laptops and smartphones. So, having unlimited Google Drive is very suitable to use.
- Share files more easily
Apart from having multiple access, you can also share files across various devices and get access to edit documents or files easily.
- Safe from all types of viruses
Documents lost due to viruses can be upsetting and emotional. However, when using Google Drive for data loss, problems will not occur.
When using Google Drive, the level of data security from virus attacks cannot occur. In fact, Google Drive can immediately detect when one of its files contains a virus.
- Can edit photos and videos
The final advantage of using unlimited Google Drive tutorials is that you can edit photos and videos. Currently, Google Drive Unlimited has a feature that is integrated directly with Google Photos. So, for those who want to edit images or videos, you can do it now in the Google Drive application.
So, that’s a complete explanation of the unlimited Google Drive tutorial. Hopefully with the explanation above, no more people will feel confused when they want to get Google Drive Unlimited.