It is not a very uncommon site when people forget their mobile number. Some people may find it difficult to retrieve the number whereas others know how to use various digital platforms for Airtel sim number check.
Airtel is the second-largest telecom operator in the country. The wide reach and reliability of the company have established it as a top choice of the customers. The company covers all the basics and makes sure that the customers can check mobile number of Airtel sim very easily. In case you do not know your mobile number or need to check the sim number, this article will help you with the process.
You will be amazed to know how Airtel offers a plethora of methods to check your Airtel number. There is Airtel Thanks App, USSD codes and customer care number to make your life more comfortable. The presence of digital platforms have made the process of assistance further easier.
How to Check Airtel number with USSD Code?
- This is one of the simplest methods for Airtel number check.
- Insert your Airtel sim in your mobile phone. Make sure it is activated.
- Open the phone dialer and dial this USSD code: *282# and dial the number.
- Soon after you will see a flash message on the screen saying “Hi, your mobile number is xxxxxxxxxx.” You have your number now.
Don’t forget to note it down.
Method 2 To Know your Number on your own.
How to check mobile number in Airtel?
- The easiest answer is to run a USSD code. The process is the same as before, it’s just as the USSD code is different.
- Insert your activated SIM into your mobile phone and open the dialer app.
- Run the USSd code *121*1#.
- Right after running the USSD code, your mobile number will flash on your screen.
Method 3 to Know Your Mobile Number
The next method for your Airtel mobile number check is to call the customer care number of your company.
- Dial the USSD code 198 or 121 from your mobile phone.
- An Airtel customer care executive will take your call.
- Click 1 for “Mobile Services”.
- IRV will tell you your mobile number, balance, data, validity etc.
Method 4 To check Your Mobile Number
If you are still wondering about how to check your Airtel number, then there is another method for you.
- Download My Airtel App from the Google Play Store.
- Go to the Homepage of the app.
- Log in for own Airtel number check.
- It will detail the requisites.
You will not only know your mobile number but other details including plans of your SIM, data balance and other information as well. Even if you can check various recharge plans and recharge your phone number through this App.
It is because of the convenience and comfort that Airtel offers, many other company users are taking benefit of portability services and switching their phone network to Airtel.
So now, if you or your friends are stuck at knowing at Airtel phone number, refer to this article and solve your problem within minutes.