10.0.0.0.1 , an IP address belongs to a chain of private IPs within Class A. This chain includes all the IP addresses from 10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255 and today we are going to discuss the first one 10.0.0.0 that is always reserved for a network.
10.0.0.0.1 is one of the most common default gateways. It is not really used as often as 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, but still, it has been used by some router manufacturers as their default gateway. We are sure you can gain much knowledge in IP addresses and their default gateway after completely reading this article.
Default IP Address of Routers – 10.0.0.0.1
As we discussed above, this is one of the addresses from a Class A private block. This is quite often used as a default IP for some network servers but also can be found in home networks. Asus, Sitecom, Cisco, D-Link SMS Networks use 10.0.0.0.1 as their default gateway for their router models. This address can be used to adjust the network settings and configure a router.
Connecting IP 10.0.0.0.1 with a router & changing its configuration
As with other default gateways, the process is the same for connecting to a router & accessing its setup page. However, you should type the default IP correctly as 10.0.0.0.1 . By entering the right IP and hitting the enter button, you can reach the login page of the router. By typing the default username and password, you can enter into the setup page. Your all network-based settings can be adjusted here and you can name your SSID here, change username, password, enter static IP with default, DSN, subnet mask etc.
How to Login in 10.0.0.0.1?
10.0.0.0.1 is a private IP. Router producers use this IP address for 10.0.0.0.1 admin login as their default gateway. Otherwise, 10.0.0.0.1 IP features as other reserved private IPs. Would you like to access the 10.0.0.0.1 admin login page on a private router? If so, follow the below steps.
- Enter https:// 10.0.0.0.1 into your web browser’s address bar.
- Type login credentials say username and password
- Once entered, choose the “Network” menu
- Then, enter the credentials received from your network service provider
- Note down 184.108.40.206 as well as 220.127.116.11 are the Domain Name System in this.
- Now configure your router’s wireless function. Better go for the best encryption methods, such as WEP or WPA.
After entering your username and password correctly, you can get access the control panel of your router. Now, you can easily make changes in the configuration part of your router. Generally, IP address 10.0.0.0.1 contains ADMIN as both username & password.
Would you like to login to 10.0 0.0.1 admin?
If you are interested in 10.0 0.0.1 admin login, 10.0 0.0 1 admin page login process is simple and it has been convenient to access the admin portal 10.0 0.0 1.
Login process to 10.0 0.0 1 Admin Portal
- Go to 10.0 0.0 1 Admin login website at https://10-0-0-0-1/
- Type your username and password
- Just login
- Now you are successfully logged into 10.0 0.0 1 Admin portal
To login to the 10.0 0.0 1 Admin page, you should have the correct login username and password.
If you fail to login to the 10.0 0.0.1 admin page follow the below steps
- If you fail to log in to the 10.0 0.0.1 IP address, just check out your internet connection
- If it is perfect, confirm whether you have typed the right username and password. If you are able to preview the password on the website, check out there.
- Ensure your CAPS lock is off
Thus, 10.0 0.0.1 admin wireless settings can be made easily.
Also Read :-